Start a Computer Business with the Computer Business Kit

Author Topic: The Force Field now available on Viaway  (Read 7026 times)

Offline Dave

• Tier 3 Member
  • Guru
Re: The Force Field now available on Viaway
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 04:36:11 PM »
Meth does funny things to people!  :biggrin:
"And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things."

Martin Scorsese

Offline Donald Bertrand

• Tier 3 Member
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 11:54:55 PM »

Hey I like to play too..I just play hard
Life Ain't Got A Delete Key
Do you want fries with that?

"Intent Is Meaningless In The Face Of Perception."
     Donald

Offline Rick Savoia

• Administrator
  • Macgyvertech
    • The Force field
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 05:44:41 PM »
Donald, I wanted to follow up on your earlier request. At this time Forum Runner does not support our forum software. I understand they plan to do so in the future. Until then, we are unable to use Forum Runner.

Offline RoboGeek

• Gising na!!
  • Tier 3 Member
  • Guru
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 05:51:08 PM »

Hey I like to play too..I just play hard

you said hard...  he he he
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Offline Donald Bertrand

• Tier 3 Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 07:10:13 PM »
Donald, I wanted to follow up on your earlier request. At this time Forum Runner does not support our forum software. I understand they plan to do so in the future. Until then, we are unable to use Forum Runner.
bummer
Life Ain't Got A Delete Key
Do you want fries with that?

"Intent Is Meaningless In The Face Of Perception."
     Donald

Offline Viaway

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 08:39:21 PM »
During the weekend I found out about a new on-demand media platform called Viaway.

Apparently it is available for Samsung BluRay players and mobile devices. It turns out they are carrying The Force Field Podcast. I was surprised to find it listed, but I don't mind.

A few minutes ago I found out Viaway is available for my Roku as well. I am now listening to the show on my TV.

These new media platforms are popping up everywhere.

Rick

Hello Rick,

Viaway's content manager here. I just wanted to thank you for your feedback on finding out your Podcast on our media platform. We were meant to send you a request to add your content on Viaway. Yes, your listeners now have more ways to enjoy the Force Field as it's available on Android mobile devices & tablets, Nook, Kindle, Samsung, Panasonic Smart TVs and Blu-rays, Roku, Google TV and more http://www.viaway.com/devices

If you're interested to manage your content on Viaway, we are happy to assign your email address to the Force Field program on Viaway, please let me know.

Offline bfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor
    • WNY PC Repair
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 10:34:41 PM »
I never heard of Viaway until this topic. Is it a pay service?

Offline Viaway

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 05:53:09 PM »

Viaway is basically a personalized Internet media app that streams video & audio on Internet-enabled devices such as Smart TVs, Roku, Google TV, smart phones etc. It's designed to provide one stop access to a great variety of sports, news, technology health, art, culture, lifestyle, International and other programs that you can enjoy on your favorite device on your own schedule.

We believe, it's also a good opportunity for podcasters who want to distribute their content across all those devices, drive traffic and offer their audience more ways to watch. Yes, we offer free distribution to podcasters that produce quality content.

For our users, Viaway's basic level (by default) is free. With Viaway Basic you can browse and play media entertainment on your computer or on a connected device of your choice for free, no account registration/activation is required. We also offer several subscription-based services (each comes with a free trial). No advertising is intended, just wanted to give thorough answer to your question.

Offline bfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor
    • WNY PC Repair
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 05:58:18 PM »

Viaway is basically a personalized Internet media app that streams video & audio on Internet-enabled devices such as Smart TVs, Roku, Google TV, smart phones etc. It's designed to provide one stop access to a great variety of sports, news, technology health, art, culture, lifestyle, International and other programs that you can enjoy on your favorite device on your own schedule.

We believe, it's also a good opportunity for podcasters who want to distribute their content across all those devices, drive traffic and offer their audience more ways to watch. Yes, we offer free distribution to podcasters that produce quality content.

For our users, Viaway's basic level (by default) is free. With Viaway Basic you can browse and play media entertainment on your computer or on a connected device of your choice for free, no account registration/activation is required. We also offer several subscription-based services (each comes with a free trial). No advertising is intended, just wanted to give thorough answer to your question.

Thanks, I'll check it out.