Software > Open Source (PUBLIC)

Zentyal RDP

<< < (7/7)

bfarmer:

--- Quote from: Nathan Williams on February 21, 2011, 11:38:51 PM ---I just assumed it was slang that I was too old and stupid to follow...  Only when you said you had to look it up did I do so.  WTF kind of name is that?

--- End quote ---

Chicken of the __C my favorite tuna! :)

lshea:

--- Quote from: Brian Farmer on February 22, 2011, 12:29:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nathan Williams on February 21, 2011, 11:38:51 PM ---I just assumed it was slang that I was too old and stupid to follow...  Only when you said you had to look it up did I do so.  WTF kind of name is that?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It works well, even if it has a funny name. It is built around tight vnc.

I use Tunnel Blick to open the VPN tunnel to my work, then open Chicken of the VNC for the remote desktop.

bamajr:

--- Quote from: Brian Farmer on February 21, 2011, 10:06:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: lshea on February 21, 2011, 07:02:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Brian Farmer on February 05, 2011, 02:40:59 PM ---So, my Zentyal server is up and running, RAID 10 is working correctly, mail, etc. working fine.

I would like to be able to RDP into it. Not from outside the LAN, so I am not worried about security, I just want to be able to login to the desktop to move files around from folder to folder in the RAID, etc.

Whatever I use, I need (want) the server to run on the Zentyal box, and I need a Mac OS X client. So far the best fit I have found is xrdp. I also looked at FreeNX, but from a quick search, the Mac client is buggy.

Anyone have any experiences to share?

--- End quote ---

I use Chicken of the VNC on my Mac.

--- End quote ---

Had to go look that up, I thought you were yanking my chain. :)

--- End quote ---

Hah, me too!

Nathan Williams:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ok so is this some kind of wierd C++ joke?

bfarmer:

--- Quote from: Nathan Williams on February 22, 2011, 12:44:50 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ok so is this some kind of wierd C++ joke?

--- End quote ---

No just a play on VNC and Chicken of the Sea, a brand of tuna. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version