Start a Computer Business with the Computer Business Kit

Author Topic: GN3 Crowd funding opportunity  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Mark Verhyden

• Tier 3 Member
  • Macgyvertech
GN3 Crowd funding opportunity
« on: November 23, 2013, 06:08:47 PM »
Saw this over at technibble. Those of you that have been in the networking segment of our industry may well have come across GN3. It's a software based VM system for Cisco and some other networking OS's. An excellent method to get up to speed. I don't really do those crowd funding things since most a very gimmicky. But GN3 is far from a gimmick. If you are interested then check out the link below. There are differing benefits at each contribution level. I signed up as Premium.

https://gns3.crowdhoster.com/become-an-early-release-member

Offline witchdoctor

• Tier 2 Member
  • Macgyvertech
  • Trolling! Now accepting the marginally competent!
    • Witchdoctor.Digital
Re: GN3 Crowd funding opportunity
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 10:06:04 PM »
Saw this over at technibble. Those of you that have been in the networking segment of our industry may well have come across GN3. It's a software based VM system for Cisco and some other networking OS's. An excellent method to get up to speed. I don't really do those crowd funding things since most a very gimmicky. But GN3 is far from a gimmick. If you are interested then check out the link below. There are differing benefits at each contribution level. I signed up as Premium.

24 Early Bird Premium Slots left at $25. After that its $75 for Premium level. Why Premium over basic Member Level? What got me was the free access to all training they come up with for the next two years.

Offline Mark Verhyden

• Tier 3 Member
  • Macgyvertech
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 10:41:49 PM »

24 Early Bird Premium Slots left at $25. After that its $75 for Premium level. Why Premium over basic Member Level? What got me was the free access to all training they come up with for the next two years.

LOL!!!  I completely missed the Early Bird Premium slots thing.  Oh well, $50 is not that big of a thing in the scheme of things.  Just looked at the $ levels and for $75 having access to all of their training/docs for two years as well as early access to software is well worth it.  Wish I could get a bit of equity in it.  I could easily see it being bought out by someone larger.

Offline bfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor
    • WNY PC Repair
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 11:20:36 PM »
I did the early bird. WTH, why not

Offline witchdoctor

• Tier 2 Member
  • Macgyvertech
  • Trolling! Now accepting the marginally competent!
    • Witchdoctor.Digital
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 03:15:45 AM »
I did the early bird. WTH, why not

Gone now. $75 still looks worth it, though I'm glad I only had to explain $25 to my wife. She flipped out as it was.